50% of the rent is payable immediately after booking. The reservation cannot be definitively confirmed before payment. The last half is payable 4 weeks before arrival. On arrival 4 weeks or less from the reservation, the full rent is payable immediately. Final cleaning or other purchases can be paid with the 2nd payment. Payments can be made via bank transfer or through Mobilepay/Swish (only Denmark/Sweden).
In addition to the rent for the house a deposit for the house of DKK 300 € is to be paid. The deposit is a security for us as the landlord, as well as for subsequent tenants for the house to be cleaned sufficiently, that there is no smoking in the house and as security for any damaged effects. Deposit can be paid in cash on arrival or paid with 2nd installment. Consumption costs during the stay in the house (electricity, firewood etc.) are deducted from the deposit upon departure and the residual deposit is returned by arrangement. Optional payment is paid seperately at the latest on arrival and cannot be deducted from security deposit.
Check-in / -out: Check-in time is noon 16 on the day of arrival (Saturday) and check-out must be made no later than 10 am on the day of departure (Saturday), unless otherwise agreed.
In case of cancellation: The 1st installment is not returned upon the tenant’s own cancellation. If cancellation occurs after payment of the 2nd installment, ie. less than 4 weeks before, this part is returned to the extent that the house can be rented to another side. Prepayments of extra options, e.g. final cleaning, are of course returned.
House Rules: Well-behaved pets are allowed taken into consideration the house, furniture and surroundings. The grounds around the house are fenced, but you still need to have the dog under supervision. Pets are not allowed in the furniture (including the beds) and are to be cleaned thoroughly after before departure. Under no circumstances should you smoke inside. We reserve the right to withhold deposit if these guidelines are not followed. Noise and loud music should be kept at a minimum in consideration of the neighbours and the wild life in the area. After 10 pm there must be general quietness. Brug af husets inventar såsom grill og pejse sker for lejers egen risiko.
Garbage/trash: In Osby municipality where Visseltofta is located, all waste must be sorted before discarding. The house contains a detailed description of how the waste should be sorted and we expect all guests to follow this.
End cleaning: Before leaving the house after the end of the rental period, the following must be done by the tenant:
Applies to all:
- Bed linen is removed and placed in bathroom (if bed linen is rented)
- Used service is cleaned and put in place
- Dishwasher is emptied
- All table surfaces are wiped
- Furniture is put back to its original location (also applies to garden furniture)
- Trash cans is emptied.
- Ordinary cleaning of the house
Final cleaning (can be selected for 900 €)
- Quilts are shaken and beds are made
- Vacuuming all floors and sofas (also under sofas and beds).
- Small carpets are shaken before vacuuming, larger carpets are vacuumed.
- All floors are washed.
- Empty grill for used coal (coal is put in ash bucket outside)
- Stoves are emptied and cleaned
- Mirrors and surfaces are wiped off
- Toilets and baths are cleaned (incl. drains)
- Sink is cleaned in kitchen and bathrooms (incl. drain)
- Refrigerator is emptied and cleaned and freezer emptied
- Oven and microwave are cleaned
- Kitchen cabinets are washed off